Here is some information and some photographs for use in web, press and broadcast media. We would be delighted to provide further information or materials if required: please contact us at email@example.com.
A.S.D, Aigle-Sépey-Diablerets, 100 years of a mountain railway line.
Press release, German
Press release, English
- G. Hadorn, Feb 1984. the ASD crosses an avalanche between Vers-L’Eglise and Les Diablerets
- Musée des Ormonts, Tourism poster for Les Diablerets, around 1950
- Musée des Ormonts, the ASD at Aigle just after 1914
- Musée des Ormonts, stationmaster Jean Tille at the station of Vers-L’Eglise
- Musée des Ormonts, around 1950, the ASD descending the valley, just before Les Planches
- Musée des Transports, Lucerne. The ASD transporting wood at the station of Le Sépey
- Musée des Transports, Lucerne. The ASD on the Pont de Vannel, around 1920
- TPC, above the castle at Aigle
- TPC, Pont des Planches around 1920
- TPC, creating the tunnel of the Joux Crat in 1913